Thursday, January 9, 2014

So This Is The New Year

Hello and Happy New Year!!!

I hope 2014 has started off well for everyone. The end of 2013 was quite a whirlwind of events for me. My birthday was on Dec. 18 and Manny was lovely enough to indulge my child like side and take me to Disneyland. It was a great day!! Then I was up on Northern California for a few days with Manny's family all the while studying for the NASM exam which I was set to take on Dec. 24th. Seems like a crazy day to take an exam but I did it and...I passed!! It was such a great relief, happy it's over but now want to move forward with putting the certification to use :)
I spent time with my family on Christmas Eve and Christmas then went to Palm Springs to throw a party and then spent NYE in San Diego. An exhausting couple weeks but all worth it!




Now I face 2014, hopeful for some exciting changes but all the while taking it day by day. 

As far as resolutions go I would love to really put effort into this blog and see it grow. Also, to start training some clients and maybe add another certification to the mix. There is a chance I might also take a course at a city college but finding one has proven difficult :(

Do you have any resolutions to share?

The Huffington Post shared this: http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/4568429/

What do you think about these diets?

I wish all of you a wonderful week!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment