Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello blog world!!! Join me on my new adventure

Hi!

I am really excited to be starting a blog and sharing my life with all of you. 

I have long been a "blog stalker" and I am hoping by doing that I have gained some knowledge of what makes a successful blog. However, I am sure I will be learning much more as I go along and I am looking forward to that. I welcome all forms of feedback :)

Some meals from my past weekend:
Vegan BLTA
Amazing Sushi from Sugarfish
My boyfriend's not so healthy breakfast sandwich :)

I found this amazing little trick on Pinterest:
If you take the bottom part of romaine lettuce and place it in a container with  water...new leaves will begin to sprout in a couple days! The one on the left is after a week and the one on the right is after 3 days. Pretty cool, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment