Friday, October 4, 2013

The day has arrived...


It's Friday!!! It has been quite the week so I am happy the weekend is here.

Just as an update, a couple nights ago I ran even further and it felt really good. Next week I will log my time and miles to keep as a record of my progress.
I've also decided I need to up the ante with my workouts. I have been doing a moderate interval training routine but I am working on creating a workout program that is more challenging as well as a nutrition plan to cut body fat. I will write a post about that when it's been created.

Some recent meals:


Overnight oats with blueberries and coconut milk

Tuna salad on an Ezekiel tortilla

This weekend I am traveling to San Diego to spend time with my boyfriend. Super excited to relax, maybe go to the beach and hopefully see Gravity (George Clooney 3-D) yay ;)

My weekend as well as the next two months will also be focused on this:

Yes, I am going to take the NASM certification exam. I am hoping that this blog will keep me motivated to study. I will also be sharing pertinent information I am learning as a way of reinforcing my knowledge. If any of you out there have taken this exam or have any advice I would love to hear it!

Enjoy the weekend everyone! I will be back with a San Diego weekend recap.

Xo Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment