Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up


The weekend was nice and the San Diego weather was just perfect. 

My friend Kierstin and I drive down to SD from LA and arrived around 10. We grabbed some food from this great vegetarian Mexican food place called Pokez. I got a veggie burrito in a whole wheat tortilla. Really good and they have an amazing cabbage salad they put on the side. 
We took it easy that night. My boyfriend, Manny was tired and Kierstin had a wedding to shoot the next day so we stayed in and watched "Now You See Me". 

Saturday morning Manny and his roommate/friend John made us breakfast:
Breakfast sammies. So good.

Kierstin left to shoot a wedding and the rest of us headed to Mission Beach to fly some kites.

Sunday we had an impromptu BBQ. We had veggie burgers, mahi mahi burgers, sausages, a veggie platter, chips and fresh pineapple. It was just perfect. 

After that Kierstin and I packed our things and hit the road back to LA. It's always really hard leaving Manny :(
When we got back into town we met up with our friend Nicole for some super delicious Indian food.
Vegetarian Thali. Incredible!

Another amazing weekend with some of my favorite people and also some excellent food.

I have so many important matters to take care of this week and it's already Tuesday...the week is moving quite swiftly.

I hope all of you are doing well. Until next time...

Xo Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment